Does someone owe you something? Do you want a person to stop doing something? Have you received a formal notice and want to respond to it?
A well-written notice will convince an ambivalent, undecided or negligent debtor to accomplish something within a specified time frame. A formal notice is also the first step before taking legal action.
If you have received a formal notice or other correspondence, it is advisable to respond. We analyze the correspondence you receive and can respond on your behalf.
- Drafting a formal notice tailored to your situation
- Reviewing your letter
- Drafting a letter in response to a formal notice
- Talking to a lawyer to discuss your legal problem
- Legal seal and signature of a lawyer on your letter
- Sending by registered mail
* Excluding taxes.
** In the event of discontinuation of a service, an administrative fee of $50 will apply.